An online service that promptly provides bibliographic information about legal deposit materials to promote information about national collections and for libraries in Korea to utilize the information for collecting materials.
- For the purpose of providing data on the publications released each year and providing bibliographic information for academic research
- Since 2016, Korean National Bibliographic information has been serviced on the website and also in the e-book format for user convenience. The website can be accessed by clicking the following link Quick Link
- Initially published as a purely academic journal introducing articles and case studies on libraries and library and information science, the journal is now published as a disquisition newly reflecting on the value of library materials.
- After its first edition being published under the name "Library Bullentin" in 1946, the journal first changed its name to "National Library Bulletin" then to "Doseogwan (Library Journal)" in 1966, being issued quarterly. Now Doseogwan is an annual publication since 2011.
- "Today’s Library" is a magazine providing accurate information on various matters such as the NLK's major policies and events. The magazine was first published as an annex to the journal "Doseogwan" in 1991. It became an independent monthly publication titled "Doseogwangye" in 1994, then had its title changed to the current one in 2011 starting from the January/February issue.
- 10 issues are published annually. (January/February and July/August issues combined)
The NLK has published its annual report on the library’s policies and performances to help the public understand the library’s policies and evaluate its performances for the purpose of the future improvements and development. The annual report is also available on the library website.